Saturday, April 2, 2011

Fate Saga sketch WIPs

For the Fate Saga blog, I am working on rearranging the blog so that it is more welcoming to new viewers, and am creating a buffer of updates so I can start a schedule of 1 update a week. Here are some sketches that I am working on to possibly be completed as future updates.



Collaborative sketch, that I may later complete. Cyrus is drawn by me. The lyger is drawn by Samantha de Graffenried. Only Cyrus wouldn't mind being pinned down by a giant man-eating cat.




Possible sticker and magnet designs for Fate Saga, to be later completed for the upcoming convention season. I like the bottom set more, admittedly. The only ones from the top that I might use are the two bottom left characters, Larkspur and Guile.



This was a quick sketch comic of a possible scene between Cyrus and Guile that I may turn into storyboards and later an animatic, that I drew at the airport during a super long delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment